Council's Contact Information
Phone: 9707 9999
Fax: 9707 9495
Email: Contact Council
Lodge an Online Customer Request
Bankstown City Council Customer Service Centre
Upper Ground Floor
Bankstown Civic Tower
66 - 72 Rickard Road ( Corner of Jacob St )
Bankstown NSW 2200
8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Duty Town Planner are available at our Front Counter between 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm Monday to Friday.
Development Applications can be lodged until 4pm Monday to Friday.
Our friendly and dedicated Team of Customer Service Officers will assist you with a wide range of services including:
- Rates Payments
- Animal Registration
- Tree Removal Applications and Enquires
- Waste Services
- Clean Up Bookings
- Lodgement of Development Applications
- Community Hall Hire
Due to a changeover of computer systems, Council will be unable to receive applications or take payments for the following on Friday 24 October 2014:
- Development Applications;
- Construction Certificates;
- Complying Development Certifications;
- Building Certificates;
- Work Permits;
- Road Opening Permits;
- Tree Preservation Applications;
- Private Certified Complying Development Registrations; and
- Swimming Pool Compliance Certificates.
The above services will return to normal on Monday 27 October 2014.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during the introduction of these improvements.