Sefton Golf Course is a Council operated course in the Bankstown region of Sydney NSW. It is an 18 Hole golf course measuring 2525 metres in length, consisting entirely of par 3’s, and is open every day of the year except Christmas Day. The course provides an enjoyable golfing experience for all types of golfers.
Junior and senior golfers will appreciate the length of holes and time it takes to play Sefton, while social, intermediate and advanced golfers will need to be on top of their game in order to master the course. There are a number of holes with water hazards, and the tree-lined fairways will cause difficulties for any wayward tee shots.
Inside tips on how to play Sefton Golf Course!
• Par 54, 18 hole golf course
• Course covers an area of 15.6 hectares
• Average playing time 2hr 30 mins
• Tees and greens are couch and bent grasses
• Shortest hole is 16th at 102 metres
• Longest hole is 1st at 189 metres